Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Please Vote

If you haven’t heard yet, I have been nominated as Best Blogger in Northern California. Currently, I am listed in 2nd place out of 114 nominees. The voting takes place for another 52 days. If you haven’t done so yet, please take the time to Vote. http://kcra.cityvoter.com/miss-boudoir/biz/663961 It’s easy to register, by logging in with you Facebook, Twitter or Google account. City Voter does not sell your information or spam your email. You can find me under the Best Local Blogger category, and the name of my blog is Miss Boudoir. If you have already voted, THANK YOU! If you would like to do more to help me, please encourage your friends and social media followers to vote for me as well, by sharing my link. Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love to the Princess Vet!!
Fuck with me and I'll send the Gators to tear your ass a new one.
You Bitches have been warned.